I am posting this because when you manifest positively you make it happen.
Every year since I was 21 on the Sunday of this week I try to publicly. I encourage you to establish yours.
Life Goals: Status is tentative.
1. Have a family with hubby – √
2. Be a home owner -√
3. Sell and buy a home with land -√
4. Get a car – √
5. Get a license to drive – √
5. Get a Master’s Degree
6. Get a helicopter license
7.Become a Lyft drive (why not)
8. Ride a horse -√
9. Ride a camel -√
10 Travel (partially)
L. Dominican Republic
P. Every state (20% completed)
11. Go to Disney √
12. Swim in the Gulf √
13. Win the lottery
14. Nobel Peace Price
15. Get my PhD.
16. Fluent in Languages
17. Enjoy my grandkids with my husband.
18. Be driven around by my son’s.
19. Be mayor of my town
20. Have a fantastic blog
21. Grow my hair super long.
22. Become a better Baker.
23. Have a fannytasticlife and enjoy living! (Working on it)
Free your mind!
I am always smiling. It my nature; Chester cat, so go call Alice.
I live life creating goals, then tackling challenges.
My life is like a count down clock 10, 9, 8, 7… I don’t know really how much time I have left… who really does. So I need to make sure I smell the flowers deeper, I look at my children’s faces longer. I annoy them with my constant playful harassing love.
I hope they remember my scent, my voice, my character.
I often forget these qualities of my late mother. So, I try really hard to talk to her and look at her pictures. Keep her legacy alive.
One lesson I learned (simple yet amazing): At your own pace. This will set your mind free because you are only racing you.
I hope here I can open-minds and free my voice.
That’s it. I have no more time. My test for freedom on the road is tomorrow.
I have been waiting my whole life for this. So far, every challenge I have given myself I have surpassed my goal.
I’m not embarrassed to admit that passing the road test is more than huge. I have a lot riding on it; more than a mere license.
Stay safe in your #Fannytasticlife highway♡
I often hear people play a victim role in certain scenarios. I have grown less tolerant of this behavior because no one can own you emotions, if you own your swagger.
Here are my philosophies and anyone who has ever met me will know this to be true.
- Don’t be afraid to embrace who you are: stay true to yourself; no matter what.
- Nip it in the bud: if you dont like it, say something; otherwise the behavior or action will continue.
- Tell the truth, even if it hurts: put it this way, I would prefer honesty than hearing lies from people who are trying to make feel good. Sugar coating often implodes later.
- I have a huge ego; I stroked it. Stop looking for validation. A quick thanks and firm handshake will do; don’t be needy.
- Create open communication style: as soon as the door opens stick your foot in it and mirror the behavior given to you. I belive confidence will set you free.
- Love yourself: bathe, comb, dress up, and give yourself the compliment you seek.
- Vent only to god: no one wants to hear it… some will be polite and listen but being forced to hear you… for what self gratification.
- Listen more. And take notes.
- Put your phone away. DAMNIT!
- Remember not to sweat it. By the way, I don’t sweat I glisten.
- Enjoy life don’t forget to stay amazing in your #Fannytasticlife
The other day I drove. It has been five years since I last drove. I felt I lost my confidence and was so anxious. But while driving I felt great.
Reminisced about when I was 13 or 14 and my grandfather took me on an old country road where he let me drive to the dump near by. He didn’t say anything, just calmly sat by me. Or when he let me drive so we can go clamming. He trusted me and more importantly, I trusted him.
I felt alive. My seizures can not keep me shackled anymore. I am growing with every moment that passes. Another item checked off my bucket list.
Free to live a #Fannytasticlife.
I recently left my job, I am considering that I retired. You may call it what you like. The send off I recieved from my work family was amazing.
From the decorations, to the food, and all the planning, I was treated like a goddess! My colleagues and their beautiful faces, so sweet.
I was employed for almost twelve years in the Labor Union industry and although I have held many experiences, this one was different.
Truly Special. I now am off to a new experience of sorts but most importantly I will be closer to my children.
Cheers, to love, life and happiness!
A new beginning, a restart, a reset.
My children are the most important factor in my life. And my most precious gift, I give to them, is my time.
Im scared, nervous, but satsified.
I will miss my family that I have known for twelve years and wish them well.
A new journey awaits.
Blessings to all.
4:30 am, crack of morn. Babies, “mommy we want to be with you, we want to wake up to be with you before you go” – testimony.
Heart status: Bitter-Sweet
Today, in my #Fannytasticlife im lifted, happy, loving life, my family, and will be giving out tight hugs to my co-workers.
I woke up, and new lotion was needed for this body.
Happy, finally it has been a minute… stress was released this week and I am able to feel good.
My babies dancing in my bedroom, laughing, hugging mommy.
I said I need my fringe, I need some gloss, pink leather, jeans, bling, shinny hair.
Hubby, came home. Peeped his sweet deliciousness. Love him he is a damn good man and wonderful:Father, Husband, pick a title he is amazing at it.
I washed all the dishes, tidy up the casa.
Wanted my King to breath.
Babies lined up and gave me sweet kisses as I left to go to work, filled my heart.
Im just thankful, the sun is shinning bright on me, I love the light.
Glory to God!
Have a blessed #fannytasticlife